Nikon 28 1.8 G Lens NIKKOR AF-S 28mm f/1.8G Lenses for Nikon DSLR Camera
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Vary: f/1.8 to 16
- Two Aspherical Lens Parts
- Nano Crystal Coat
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Guide Focus Override
- Rear Focusing (RF) System
- Tremendous Built-in Coating
- Rounded 7-Blade Round Diaphragm
- Filter Diameter: 67mm
The AF-S NIKKOR 28mm f/1.8G Lens from Nikon delivers on all of the qualities Nikon is understood for: very good picture high quality, up-to-the-minute options, and relentless consideration to element. This is a really quick 28mm wide-angle lens for full-frame (FX) and APS-C (DX) Nikon cameras. The f/1.8 most aperture allows very efficient low-light imaging and shallow depth of discipline focus management.
Superior picture high quality and readability is offered by the lens’ Nano Crystal Coating which reduces ghosting and inside flare and the Tremendous Built-in Coating which reinforces mild transmission and coloration consistency. Two aspherical lens components decrease coma and different lens aberrations. Nikon’s Silent Wave Motor (SWM) delivers quick, correct, and quiet autofocus which is particularly essential when taking pictures video and its Rear Focusing system ensures that the entrance component will not rotate throughout focus. Full-time guide focus override permits for exact guide focusing even in autofocus mode. This lens will focus to an impressively shut 9.8″ and its 7 rounded diaphragm blades lend an exquisite high quality to the out-of-focus parts of your pictures.
- Nikon Mannequin: AF-S NIKKOR 28mm f/1.8G
- Variety of Diaphragm Blades: 7 Blades
- Focus Sort: Extensive Angle-Prime
- Scene Sort: Human
- Sort: Fastened Focus Lens
- Full Body: Sure
- Focus Mode: Af, Mf
- Lens Sort: Computerized
- Focal Size: 28mm
- Most Magnification: 0.220 occasions
- Bundle: Sure
- Lens UV Filter Dimension: 67mm
- Caliber: 67mm
- Lens Stabilization Sort: None
- Minimal Aperture: F16.0
- Most Aperture: f/1.8
- Use: Camera
- Weight: 301g-400g
- Zoom Mode: Fastened Focus
This can be a “G” collection lens, which implies that there isn’t a bodily aperture ring — the aperture should be managed by the digicam. When used on a DX-format digicam, the lens supplies the equal focal size of a 42mm lens within the 35mm format.
- Quick f/1.8 Prime NIKKOR Lens
- Quick most aperture is right for taking pictures stills or recording HD video in low-light conditions in addition to for journey, landscapes and common pictures. The huge most aperture additionally permits shallow depth of discipline focus management.
- Engineered for Nikon FX-format DSLRs
- This lens is optimized for use with Nikon FX-format DSLRs, offering sharp and excessive distinction pictures and HD video from infinity to shut up. Offers 42mm focal size equal when mounted on DX-format DSLRs.
- Aspherical Lens Parts
- Minimizes coma and different kinds of lens aberrations, additional bettering picture integrity.
- Nano Crystal Coat
- Use of Nano Crystal Coat reduces ghosting and inside flare throughout a variety of wavelengths for even higher picture readability.
- Tremendous Built-in Coating (SIC)
- Enhances mild transmission effectivity and affords superior coloration consistency and diminished flare.
- Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- Allows quick, correct, and quiet autofocus.
- Rear Focus
- The rear component strikes throughout AF operation for quick, easy efficiency which additionally eliminates entrance barrel rotation and lens extension when focusing.
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Renders extra pure look of out-of-focus picture components.
- M/A Focus Mode Change
- Allows fast modifications between guide and autofocus operation and seamless override of the AF system for exact guide focus when wanted.
- Minimal Focus Distance
- Focuses to 9.8″ (25 cm) for inventive views and flexibility.