2pcs Godox TT685 TT685C 2.4G Wireless TTL High-speed sync 1/8000s GN60 Flash Speedlite + X1T-C Transmitter for Canon DSLR Camera
Two Transmitting Types to Supply Inventive Gentle Impact
Optic transmission with even illumination and steady output
2.4G wi-fi transmission with all-in-one features and 100 meters additional transmission.
- Package deal: Sure
- Shade Temperature: 5500Ok
- Gentle Supply: DC
- Show: Sure
- Dimension (WxHxD): different
- Energy Supply: Battery
- Model Identify: Godox
- Mannequin Quantity: tt685c
- TTL: Sure
- Appropriate Camera Model: Canon
Full TTL Features
Helps HSS (max. 1/8000s), FEC, FEB, FE lock, entrance & rear curtain sync, modeling flash, management with digital camera’s menu display. And so on.
- Handy Dot-matrix LCD panel
- With dot-matrix LCD panel to supply clear and straightforward operation.
- Use Four perform buttons to alter numerous settings in line with totally different conditions.
- Flip the choose dial to decide on the quantity of the settings.
- Withstanding Overheat and Helpful Features
- GN60 (m ISO 100, @105mm), 22 steps of energy output (1/1-1/128)
- Approx. 0.1-2.6s recycle time, 230 full energy flashes (utilizing 2500 Ma Ni-MH batteries)
- Help TTL / M /S1/ S2 modes, 20-200m auto/handbook zooming.
- With C.Fn customized perform settings.
- X1C TTL Wireless Flash Set off Gives Higher Consumer Expertise
- With 2.4G wi-fi transmission, X1C (for Canon) can be utilized to set off digital camera flash, studio flash and digital camera shutter over 100 meters’ distance.
- Help for E-TTL II autoflash, 1/8000 high-speed sync, flash publicity compensation, flash publicity lock, modeling flash, and so forth.
- With wi-fi grouping system (max. 5 teams & 32 channels) to fulfill numerous taking pictures necessities.
- Large LCD panel to supply handy operation.
Godox TT685C digital camera flash:
|Appropriate Cameras:||Canon EOS cameras (E-TTL II autoflash)|
|Information No. (1/1 output @200mm):||60(m ISO 100); 190 (ft ISO 100)|
|Flash Protection:||20 to 200mm (14mm with broad panel)|
|Auto zoom (flash protection set mechanically to match the lens focal size and picture dimension)|
|Swinging / tilting flash head (bounce flash): 0° to 360° horizontally and -7° to 90° vertically|
|Channels:||Optic: 4 (1, 2, 3, and 4); 2.4G: 32（1-32）|
|Slave-ready indicator:||Two ref indicators blink|
|Modeling flash:||Fired with digital camera’s depth-of-field preview button|
|Auto Focus Help Beam:||Impact vary: Heart: 0.6-10m /2.0-32.eight ft/ Periphery: 0.6-5m / 2.0-16.Four ft|
|Energy Provide:||Ni-NH batteries (advisable) or 4*LR6 alkaline batteries|
|Recycle Time:||Approx. 0.1-2.6s (eneloop Ni-NH batteries of Panasonics)|
|Full energy flashes:||Approx.230 (2500mA Ni-MH batteries)|
|Energy Saving:||Energy off mechanically after approx.90 seconds of idle operation.(60 minutes if set as slave)|
|Sync Triggering Mode:||Hotshoe, 3.5mm sync line, Wireless management port|
|Shade Temperature:||5600 ± 200Ok|
|Dimension:||64*76*190mm (W x H x D)|
|Weight:||410g (with out battery, digital camera flash solely)|
Godox X1C TTL Wireless Set off:
Godox first TTL wi-fi flash set off X1C applies to Canon EOS sequence cameras. That includes multi-channel triggering, steady sign transmission, and delicate response, it may be used to set off digital camera shutter, studio flash and digital camera flash. X1C is suitable with market-available cameras which help E-TTL II.
|Appropriate with||Canon EOS cameras(E-TTL II autoflash)|
|Help all cameras which have PC sync socket|
|Construct-in Distant System||2.Four G wi-fi transmission|
|Energy Provide||2*AA batteries|
|TTL Auto Flash||E-TTL II|
|Excessive Velocity Sync (HSS)||Help|
|Flash Publicity Compensation (FEC)||Help, ±Three stops 1/Three cease increments|
|Flash Publicity Lock (FEL)||Help|
|Focus Help||Handbook open|
|Rear Curtain Sync||No|
|Modeling Flash||Help, fired with cameras depth of subject preview button|
|Wireless Operate||in TTL mode, Ratio off|
|in M mode, Flash Ratio(A B C)|
|Help GR (grouping flash)|
|Managed Slave Teams||within the GR grouping mode, 5 (A/B/C/D/E)|
|within the Ratio grouping mode, 3(A/B/C)|
|Transmitter Distance||>100 meters|
|Synchronization Delay Set||Help (0-10ms, set in unit of 100us )|
|Wireless Shutter Launch||Receiver can management cameras taking pictures by means of 2.5mm shutter launch interface|
|Zoom Setting||The focal size could be adjusted by means of the transmitter|
|Show Panel||Broad LCD panel, backlight on/off|
|Output Interface||Transmitter: use a PC port to enter and output;|
|Receiver: use a 2.5mm sync cable to output|
|Firmware Improve||Use the Micro USB port to improve|
|Reminiscence Operate||Settings will likely be saved 2 seconds after final operation and get better after a restart|
|Transmitter Dimension/ Weight||72x75x52(mm)/100g|
Package deal Contains:
- 2x Godox TT685C digital camera flash
- 1x X1T-C TTL Wireless Transmitter for Canon
- 1*clear fabric
- 1*clear pen
- 1*12 coloration filters package